Structured Finance Manager Renewable Energy
From Fed Finance we are looking for M&A Manager for the Corporate Finance team for our client in the renewable energy sector.
The selected candidate will assume the following main responsibilities:
• Build financial models, including gathering inputs, elaborate model structure and calculation, analyzing results and discussing with senior members of the team, advisors and lenders.
• Review project documentation and third-party reports, including PPAs, financing term sheets and loan agreements, IE reports, etc., and accurately integrate assumptions into financial models.
• Perform financial analysis of potential acquisition opportunities and coordinate internal technical analysis of potential acquisitions.
• Support senior team members in structuring financings and acquisitions to support the utility-scale and distributed generation solar business growth.
• Monitor the Due Diligence processes and coordinate all the legal, technical, operational and accounting documentation required for a due diligence process with internal departments, advisors and banks.
• Help monitoring the conditions precedent leading to successful closing and disbursement of loans.
• Prepare project teasers, presentations and information memos for banks and investors.
• Manage Q&A processes with investors.
• Support the Asset Management team on financing matters.
• Present and report on transaction status, risks and opportunities to senior leadership
What do we offer?
-International company with dynamic and young team
-Flexibility to work remotely
-Competitive salary depending on the value.
-Interesting variable bonus.
The process will be like this:
-1st interview with the Fed Finance consultant.
-2nd interview with client´s head of people
-3rd interview with the corporate finance responsable.
Expected skills and experience include:
• Experience of at least 6/7 years in financial advisory, M&A boutique, infrastructure project finance or investment banking with excellent level in financial modeling.
• Outstanding track record with undergraduate degree in finance, economics or engineering and master’s in finance or M.B.A.
• Deep interest in the energy sector and finance
• Excellent analytical skills, including extensive financial modeling experience required.
• Fully fluent in Spanish and English. French will be highly valuable.
• Curious, well organized, very rigorous with high attention to detail, willing to step both up and down if required to help a colleague or meet a deadline, entrepreneurial mindset.