SENIOR CONSULTANT "RISK / FINANCE" Madrid
From our company, Fed Finance, we are currently looking for a Senior Finance and Risk profile for one of our clients in the international consulting services sector.
-> Your missions will be the following:
- Advice and operational assistance for the production of accounting and prudential information
- Optimization and assistance to the closing process (organizational and methodological), to the Management Control or to the financial information reorganization projects (process diagnosis, closing time reduction)
- Support for complex operations (implementation of normative changes, analysis of regulatory impacts of transformation operations)
- Support in the implementation and optimization of financial systems (ERP, reporting systems, automation, etc.)
- Compliance with the regulations in force
- Provide methodological support to the teams in the production of banking reports,
- Participate in the current European and international (EBA/BCE/BCBS) regulatory watch, internally or on behalf of our clients, in the areas of risk, finance and compliance with European regulations.
You will be largely involved in the development of the firm, and encouraged to propose and carry out any development project that you consider interesting: new offer, new products, new markets...
The majority of the missions will take place in Madrid.
-You have a Master degree from University or Business School.
- You have at least 5 years of experience, particularly in a consulting firm (ideally with a Big 4) with a specialization in accounting and/or finance in the banking sector, knowledge of its environment, its functioning, its regulations, and you are now looking for new professional challenges.
- You have one or more experiences in the following areas
-Work in accounting back-office, product control, especially on level 1 account closing processes
-Realization of eco-counting gateway, RCG - reconciliation of accounting and management, production of regulatory statements (e.g. SURFI, COREP, FINREP)
-Technical expert in banking accounting and financial instrument.
- Expert in solvency, Basel, ALM (asset liability management), IFRS
- Team Management.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, you are able to combine analysis and synthesis, and are rigorous and methodical.
- You are curious, dynamic, autonomous, you want to undertake and be recognized in a human-sized structure that favors individuality.
- You speak Spanish and English fluently.
- French is a plus.
Lo que ofrecemos
-> Opportunities and Values:
- As soon as you arrive, you will be able to follow a training course leading to certification in banking regulations in partnership with the University of Navarra.
- We offer a motivating remuneration.
- Expertise, conviviality and interculturality are strong values that unite our consultants.
- As the firm is rapidly developing, you will have the possibility of expressing your potential in a career full of opportunities.